THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION IS USUALLY REQUIRED DURING THE LOAN PROCESS:
- Most recent 30 days of pay stubs from all jobs
- Most recent 2 months of bank statements
- Most recent 2 years of W-2s from all jobs
- Most recent 2 years of Federal Tax Returns if you file a schedule C, E or F or claim employee business
- Copies of state-issued picture ID
THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS MAY BE REQUIRED IF THEY APPLY TO YOU:
- Bankruptcy discharge papers & copy of Bankruptcy Petition with all schedules if discharged in last 7 years
- Foreclosure documentation (Sheriff Sale Deed)
- Divorce decree if ongoing financial obligation or property award is involved
- Social Security award letter
- Income Award letters (social security, pension, VA disability)
- Current 401k, IRA or investment account statement Mortgage offers a 3.5% and a 1.5% down payment option
IF YOU ARE A VETERAN APPLYING FOR A VA LOAN, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED:
- Copy of DD214 if discharged from the military within the last two years.
- Copy of LES if using military pay to qualify
- Proof of any additional military/VA pay
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
Documents must be submitted in their entirety. We always need consecutive documents.
If you have received a financial gift to help with your down payment, the donor will need to fill out a gift letter and provide a bank statement to verify they have sufficient funding.