With less than perfect credit, your options for a home loan may be limited. But if you've served in the military, you may qualify for quick approval and a low down payment with a Veterans Administration (VA) Loan.
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and have simplified the application process so that your loan with being more likely to be approved. We provide the expertise and the experience to help you obtain the best possible loan for your budget.;
VA Mortgages are available to Active Duty Military, Retired Military, some surviving Spouses, and Reservists/ National Guard Members.
Should a borrower be in default on their loan, the VA will repay it. SA VA loan is one o the best lending options available on the market today.
Rather than issuing loans, the VA guarantees to the lender that repayment will be made, no matter what. That guarantee gives VA-approved lenders greater protection when lending to military borrowers, and often leads to highly competitive rates and terms for qualified veterans.
VA Loan Benefits:
- No down payment requirement
- More favorable interest rates are frequently offered by the lender because of the VA's guarantee
- Ability to finance funding fee
- No mortgage insurance premiums
- The maximum loan amount may be 100%o of the appraised value of home or purchase price, whichever is lower, Appraised value is determined by a VA-approved appraiser
- The maximum loan amount is up to four time the VA eligibility entitlement
- Allows for no cost, no qualifying "streamline" refinance
Benefits of using us:
- 100% financing options available
- No monthly mortgage insurance
Thinor alternate credit allowed
If you are currently serving active duty, or are a veteran of the Armed Services, you may qualify for a VA loan. Contact us at 231-737-9911