USDA Loans are for non-farm homeowners in rural areas and are also for rural housing development. The rural housing loan is a federal loan program that is used to help low-income borrowers to purchase homes in rural areas.
The United States Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Rural Housing Service guarantees loans up to 100% financing for qualified customers living in rural areas around the country.
If you don't qualify for a conventional home loan and are considering a home purchase in a rural area, it pays to speak with a USDA Rural Home Loan expert.
We specialize in providing lending options that are specific to your needs. Our knowledge and expertise allow us to approve and close loans quickly and easily.
USDA Home Loan Benefits:
- 100% Financing available - No down payment
Low monthly mortgage insurance - you may qualify for a larger loan
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Closing costs can come from any source
- Repairs and improvements can be included in the loan
- Competitive 30 - year fixed rates
The benefits of using us:
- 100% financing options available
Thinor alternate credit allowed
- Low monthly insurance
- No maximum sale price limit
Loans are granted based on:
Property eligibility: Homes must be located in an eligible area
Borrower(s) Income Eligibility: Borrower(s)/household income meets program guidelines